*giveaway at bottom of postIt's almost the end of November, and after surviving Black Friday (not quite ready for Cyber Monday yet) as I hope you did I figured it was a great time to share an unboxing! I absolutely love the idea of subscription boxes and getting a surprise in the mail each month can be a great pick me up, for a hectic time. Actually that seems to be the only times I'm having lately, so when the November Must Have Box from Popsugar came in (you can see my September Unboxing) I really needed it! Below I have a picture of all the stuff in the box, and above my happy face upon receiving it! Of course since it was after class, you'll have to excuse how I look.
While I liked last month's box, I was blown away by what they put in this November POPSUGAR Must Have Box. Each of the products is something that I was so happy to have, and a few are things I didn't even know I wanted but would totally buy full price to get now that I've seen them. Individual boxes are $39 each and if you order 3 or 6 months at a time you get a pretty good discount. Each month you're guaranteed at least $100 worth of products, and from getting to try out two months of boxes, I can say they're for sure things you'll use yourself, and for sure be able to gift to your friends.
- 1. Nest Wire Bowl (retail $35) - While I'm not someone who currently has their own home, I can say that I was immediately impressed by this bowl. It's perfect for a catch all, or if you're more domestic as a display for a table. The bowl is light weight and very elegant.
- 2. Table Runner (retail $44) - I'm not sure that I'd pay anywhere near $50 for a table runner, but if I were to, it'd be for this chambray runner wine from PEHR. The colors are gorgeous and the fringe on the ends is so much fun.
- 3. Toffee Butter Popcorn (retail $2.99) - The immediate gratification of this box is this toffee butter popcorn. While it isn't an expensive snake this Oogie's product sure is good.
- 4. Star Party Picks (Retail $8) - I'd never thought of decorative sticks for parties, maybe because I'm a college student, but these are so cute! They're cute without being overdone.
- 5. Kendra Scott Bracelet (retail $50) - I'm probably one of the few bloggers around that doesn't have anything by Kendra Scott, but I know all about the brand's jewelry and have been lusting over a few pieces. This sliding closure bracelet (meaning it'll fit a variety of wrists) is so gorgeous. If just this piece was in this month's POPSUGAR Must Have Box, I'd be happy.
- 6. Stowaway Eyeshadow Palette (retail $25) - Previously I'd heard about Stowaway, a brand that makes miniature sized makeup, and had wanted to try them. This month's box gave me that chance.
You can get your own #MustHaveBox go HERE be sure to use SHOP5 for $5 your first box.
A big thanks to POPSUGAR for sending me this month's box to try out!
And now time for the giveaway!