GIVEAWAY at bottom of post
As I'm sure you already know Father's Day is coming up. I'm normally pretty late on the game, as in I procrastinate on what to get until the last minute, but this year is going to be different. This year I've already narrowed down a few of my top picks and wanted to share with you guys my Father's Day Gift Guide. The price on most of these items varies a lot but I know a lot of siblings like to buy as a group for their parents so I did include a wide range of items as far as price goes. I also tried to keep it to things that "any" dad would like so nothing on this list is specifically for guys who like tech, or working out or any other thing.
1. Weights - While most dads vary a whole lot in how much they like to work out, you really can't go wrong with a basic fitness product like these free weights. They're some of the best priced I've seen too.
2. Electric Lawn Mower - While the hippie in me says the best lawn mowers are those no power simple push mowers, also known as a reel mower, I think I'm alone in that. I did however find a very cool alternative, this electric mower, that doesn't have a cord and of course non of the hassle of having combustion mower.
3. Suitcase - At an airport the one thing everyone is alway after is a charger. What's really cool about this suitcase is that it has that and bluetooth built in, making travel a lot easier. Perfect for any guy that's into tech or traveling.
4. Shaving Kit - One thing Amazon has cheap right now is their beauty products. This shaving kit is a perfect set to buy if you're on a budget, but still want to tell your dad you care.
5. Electric Razor - Of course adding to what I was saying about shaving (which almost every dad probably has to do) is this fancy electric razor. They're somewhere you for sure don't want to skimp.
6. Power tools - This is one of those things all men seem to have. I'd go over to my friends house and no matter what their father's occupation, they all had a small "workshop" somewhere. Plus if you're like me and do DIY projects you can use what you gave him for Father's Day yourself!
7. Phone Case - Everyone has a phone right? At least that was my thinking behind adding this to my Father's Day Gift Guide list. This one is a little special though because it has a built in extra battery.
8 & 9 Biking - It doesn't matter if you live in the city or in a rural area, cycling can be a whole lot of fun. While bikes can be pretty expensive, they can last decades, and what good is a bike without a helmet.
Now for that giveaway. I'm giving away a $30 gift card to Amazon.com for yourself or your dad. Which is great to use on any of the above items in my Father's Day Gift Guide or on something like an Amazon Prime membership which has a ton of benefits (see my post on 10 Amazon Prime Free Television Shows)