One of my personal New Years Goals (I don't like to call them resolutions), is to get in shape. While I like to do yoga I haven't been doing much else. While running is the best way to loose weight it is hard on joints and tends to give women a straight figure, which isn't all that desirable according to current trends. So a better exercise (depending on your lifestyle and personal goals) might be walking. So I put together a cute walking outfit that's perfect for those fast paced walks especially in the winter.
- Sports Bra - For a low impact workout, you aren't going to need as much support so I picked a sports bra accordingly. I liked the cross strap back and the minimalist black feel of this one.
- Leggings - Yoga pants and leggings are a necessity for cold weather fitness (like for a cold weather run outfit) This pair is a little more fun than your regular black pair, although the grey color is still flattering. Plus it's easier to spot so you won't be likely to be it.
- Hat - Cold ears aren't just annoying but they can hurt you too. So I wanted to make sure to add a hat to this outfit. This one with a fuzzy topper is especially cute, and should be pretty warm.
- Sweatshirt - I wanted to make sure I went with a sweatshirt that had a lot of color, but toned down a bit unlike my neon workout outfit. I love that this one has a high neck, so that you won't have to wear a scarf which can be a bit of a bother.
- Shoes - Walking shoes don't have to be nearly as light weight as running shoes. However more support is nice, which is what I like about this pair. That and the mute black color that'll go with a lot of things.