Even though I already did a #Caturday post about visiting the animal shelter, I figured I could also share a cat themed outfit. The Fall / Winter Cat Lady Outfit was super popular, and a few people have requested that I do another one. This time around I wanted to a school outfit that wasn't quite so overt but still very cat appreciative.
- Shirt - I saw this shirt and loved it immediately. It's a slight batwing as well as being a crop top, a contrast that I personally love. Plus that green color is so pretty!
- Jeans - Since this is a school look, or maybe a casual work day I had to pair this crop top with a pair of high waisted, which will also make your legs look longer. This pair is perfect because they are free of rips and tears and I love the almost grey color.
- Sunglasses - A plastic frame pair of sunglasses is perfect for the casualness of this outfit. Of course I went with a pair that are cat eye frames.
- Bag - This backpack is perfect. I love the emo style and the skeleton cat and fish. The cartoon like characters make it perfect for a school bag, or a wherever you want to take it bag.
- Shoes - These cat shoes are what makes the outfit. They're classy (and a bit expensive), and will fit in with a variety of outfits.
In addition to a cute cat lovers inspired outfit I wanted to make sure the makeup was on point. It's a school / casual work look so I wanted keep the makeup low key but still very feminine, and girly. In this look I did go with more high end makeup, which is something to think about when recreating the Cat Lovers School Outfit.
- Eyeshadow - To go with the green shirt I wanted to add a little bit green eyeshadow, not like the 1970's Clogs Style look, but just a bit of an accent color with the army green color.
- Lipliner - This trio had me as soon as I saw it. I love all three of the included coloreds although for this look I think the lightest pick would be perfect for this look.
- Lipstick - Viva Glam by MAC has great message and awesome charity component. The light color goes with the liner and matches the green shirt well.
- Eyeliner - Of course you can't have a cat lovers outfit with makeup and not have a cat eye as part of the guide. This felt tip liner is super thin and will create a sharp precise cat eye.