- Post daily - Whenever life gets crazy, mostly because of school, I tend to neglect my space here. It's not even that I'm so busy I can't write, it's that I get too stressed out to do it. So I'm going to change that. I also want to make sure these are good posts, and not just filler
- Increase Engagement - I want to not only increase the amount of people I have as readers but also the sponsorships I have. I love being written emails, getting blog comments, and also social media interaction, so of course I want more of that. I also want to have more (and even better) partnerships with companies so I can do a variety of outfit posts (like my Umbrella + 2 Hair Styles Outfit) and more fun recipes (like the Las Posadas one) among many other things.
- Grades - While the fall semester was hard I have to say that I ended up doing really well. And all that studying was well worth it. I'm hoping that for this year I can keep that up, which means a lot of studying and annoying my teachers.
- Involvement - I'm literally the least participating in school activities. This year I'm hoping to change this, by at least a little bit. Hopefully convince myself to get an Engineering internship as much as I hate the idea of having a grownup job.
- Print / Runway - While there isn't a constant amount of work doing this where I live I know that I can be doing more. I mean the Wella event where I was given rainbow hair was something I almost didn't do. My mother practically had to drag me there.
- Promotional - Promotional modeling, or brand ambassador work is always hit or miss. Sometimes the events are amazing, with great perks, good pay and are a lot of fun. Other times not so much, but I'm still wanting to more in 2016, hopefully the amazing events.
- On Air / Video / Film - In my area there's so few opportunities for this that it almost feels like I'm setting myself up to fail. However I think it's time I branch out a bit, and maybe I'll get lucky with one local gig I heard about.
- DIY - this does have a little to do with my blog, since I'll be blogging about it, but I'm hoping to do some DIY this year. Specifically renovate my bathroom myself and updating my room. Hopefully I can convince my father to teach me the electrical work (or if I'm really lucky my grandfather) and just have to hire out the plumbing.
- Fitness - I know I say it every time but this time I mean it, I need to get in shape. I'm the heaviest I've ever been and it doesn't feel good. So I'm going to work on my diet and get into exercise.
- Do More - I can't believe the amount of time that I waste. There are so many things that I want to do and as soon as I get stressed about something I don't end up doing it, or anything else. Plus I'm really looking to avoid those lazy days.
- And a "blank space" for all the extra things I want to accomplish.