Fall break is over, and Thanksgiving break is less than two weeks away, which puts us directly into autumn. So of course I wanted to share my ideal fall weather outfit. It's warm, cozy, modest and of course very cute. This outfit is perfect for things like Christmas shopping, going on a causal date, and of course if you want to look good at school.
- Top - Crop tops are some of my favorite pieces for spring / summer. Luckily you don't have to put them away for fall. This white Top Shop piece is a little longer than the average kind, has a high neckline and is in a basic white.
- Jeans - Autumn fashion can feel dark and tired so along with the light colored top, I wanted a light wash pair of jeans. Of course I picked a high waisted skinny jeans because they're the most flattering in my opinion.
- Cardigan - This cardigan. I love everything about it for a fall outfit. From the comfortable oversize cute to the warm brown color it's perfect for this fall look.
- Bag - Although I couldn't find this purse in any current stores I had to put it in this look. It has two tone brown look and the top handle look that I love for all my bags.
- Shoes - Ugg boots have such a bad rap but they're so cute. This short pair is a newer design and very feminine. Plus they're comfortable and cozy.