It's #caturday which means that today my blog, like every other Saturday, is devoted to cats. Normally this would include cute pictures of cats, either my used cat, or other peoples kitties but today I thought it might be fun to instead do a crazy cat lady outfit for the Autumn Fall weather. It might even make a good look for Thanksgiving if you really want to express your cat love to your family.
- Shirt - I've previously done a guide on how to wear a t-shirt and of course I had to add a cat one to this outfit. I didn't look for anything specific just a cute cat graphic.
- Jeans - I went with a simple pair of medium wash skinny jeans for this look. Because there is a lot of fabric I went with a destroyed denim to balance it a bit.
- Hat - Because this look is for a cool autumn fall I wanted to add a cute knit beanie. The blue color of this one was actually picked to match the shoes and brighten up the whole outfit look.
- Sunglasses - Cat eye sunglasses are some of my favorites of all the sunglasses styles. This pair in black plastic is especially cute.
- Shoes - Speaking of cute, look at these shoes. They have an adorable black cat face on them and a pretty blue body. The perfect finish to a cat lady outfit.