Normally when I do outfit posts I'm all about wearing things around town, on a date, or shopping, and even sometimes specific activities like watching leaves fall. So it might come as a little bit of a surprise that I'm sharing an outfit for a sleepover. While it is cute I was mainly going for something warm and comfortable for the fall.
- Shirt - I love cute slogan shirts, or tanks with graphic prints however for this outfit I went with a much simpler shirt. It's warm and soft and is a perfect staple in your closet. Plus it isn't something you'll regret when look back at all the pictures social media.
- Pants - Flannel pajamas are my thing when it comes to cool weather wear. I love the elastic and drawstring waist combo and the red color with bits of green makes me think of Christmas time.
- Hat - If you're worried about how your hair looks, or is going to look, a beanie is perfect. The big knit style gives it an even more laid back look and the white color softens the look.
- Bag - Even though most sleepovers are minimalist in needs, because your friends should have everything, if you like me you over pack. I mean who knows if you're going to need those fake nails in neon green? I love this bag because #1 its a duffle bag and it isn't often you can use them in the real world and too because it's cool texture.
- Slippers - Cold feet are no fun, so of course I wanted to add a pair of slippers to the look. These are for sure house wear and very cozy looking.