Fall weather is officially here by my standards. My standers of course being the fact that I wore a sweater to school today. In honor of this I decided I could should share an Autumn / Winter look I've been loving both on the red carpet and street style fashion. The leather (or pleather) pant. I went with a more casual everyday wear but I think it's a look that can be quickly styled into a club outfit.
- Shirt - Because this outfit is all black and white I wanted a fun tank to liven it up. This eye print with different emotions shown is interesting without being overpowering.
- Pants - Of course the leather pants. I went with a skinny pair because as thick as leather pants tend to be the less fabric the better.
- Hat - To keep the look from being too much of a rocker look I went with a more traditional brimmed hat. Making it modern though is the black color and felt texture.
- Bag - Fringe is totally still in (remember when I did a post about rocking the fringe trend) so I made sure to pair this look with a fringe bag. This one's a crossbody and low profile, both of which I love.
- Shoes - Booties are my favorite cool weather shoe. To elongate my legs I went with pair of black shoes, of course in my favorite style. I did go with a suede material to soften the look.