Winter Outfit for School
- Sweater - Most people think of pastels as just a set of summer colors, and I even mentioned something about it in a how to on wearing capris. This light green color is feminine and delicate perfect for the contrast with more baggy winter clothing.
- Boots - People have so many different opinions on UGGs but for a casual outfit I love them. Plus they're so comfy and warm that they're exactly what you need for winter. This grey one button pair are a winter staple for me.
- Backpack - Of course backpacks are a necessity for school, something I didn't realize when I was in high school. I love the (fake) leather accents and all the buckles that this one has, perfect for organization, and it's longer length is more flattering.
- Hat - Since dying my hair brown , I've started to respect hats, because blonde roots look pretty bad. But it's easy to hide with a beanie. Plus you'll get a little bit of a hipster look and have warm ears so it's a win all the way around.
- Jeans - I always go with skinny jeans, but when it's a freezing cold winter I make sure I'm not wearing a destroy pair. Since it is winer and I already broke one rule by going with a castle sweater I made sure these jeans were a dark wash.