I'd like to think of myself as someone who's never going to have anything other than office jobs. I mean I've done a Hot Work Wear Guide and even an outfit for going to your boyfriend's office. However working at an office isn't always the thing, actually since I'm wanting to work with cars I wouldn't be surprised if I had to spend some time on a track. That's why when one of my readers suggested a Guide Outfit for Working Outside I was super eager to put one together. This isn't my typical glamours look, but instead an outfit that's more of one of the boys.
- Shirt - Since this isn't for a dressy outfit. Since I made this outfit thinking about the cold weather so I decided on a very comfortable black one. It creates almost an extension of the pants, which is perfect since there's also a jacket with it.
- Jeans - Black denim is usually my go to modeling call out look, however for a work outfit it's nicer than the regular blue jeans and wear a lot better. I picked a skinny leg for the sliming and the high waist for long legs
- Shoes - After my time spent welding I've begun to appreciate steel toed shoes. I took a little bit of a risk having them in a white color, because it does sort of cut off someone. But I love the two tone look and they're some of the most stylish work boots I've seen.
- Sunglasses - I've really been trying to branch out with the types of sunglasses I wear but I just can't. I always go back to the aviator look. I love the cold emotionless look they give, and if you're working a man's job you can't be wearing some that are super feminine.
- Jacket - Like the long sleeve shirt I put in this outfit this jacket was added because it's cold outside. Plus I love the white color and double layer look.