Sophomore Year: Saturday busy with "Modeling", Babysitting

It feels like it's been forever since I've done a blog post just sharing what I did with my day, and I'm not sure why. I mean I love talking about what I've done (and documenting it), and just a year ago I did it every day, but lately not so much. But I'm doing it now! So that has to count for something, right?.. Anyways this is all about how I spent my Saturday, which was so busy until into Sunday that I couldn't blog about it until now. 

I woke up about 8 am, and figured I could do a little shopping, so I headed over to a pet store near my house to pick up two goldfish (I had a buy one get one free coupon) because my cat Cricket loves watching the fish in the tank we have at fun, and goldfish aren't as shy as the tropicals we have. After I took them home and got them in the tank I had to get ready to go to my "modeling" thing.

So I was four hours on my feet talking to a lot of different people, some of whom were quite shameless. I wish I could tell you guys all about it now, but I can't until I'm done with the contract. Since that ended about 4 p.m. and I didn't have to babysit until six I headed to the salvation army to check out their clothes. Unfortunately I didn't find anything for myself but I did end up with a very pretty Brooks Brothers sweater dress for my mother. Once I got to the house, they were already watching a movie, Harry Potter so for the next half an hour that's what we watched until the pizza came.  

 Once it did, the girl ran to the door and paid (meaning I didn't have to do anything) and we ate in the dinning room. I'm guessing that means they aren't allowed to eat in the living room? When we were done eating we did go back to the living room and watched cops for a half an hour until they decided on some silly plane movie that was cute. Once I got them to bed, a struggle but actually at ten this time I had time to hang out with the pets. 

 Once they were in bed, the girl took the dog upstairs with her I decided to pay a visit to my friend the rabbit. I'm not sure on her name, but I took roughly ten selfies with her, and she was so sweet the whole time. When I tried to take a video though, she didn't seem interested. So I went on to talk to the fish and then hang out a little with the hamster before finally sitting down to study. About midnight the kids' parents came home and the father was nice enough to start my car while I talked to the mother about what we did. There wasn't much to say because really they are great. 
 On my way home though three of the stop lights were flashing yellow. I didn't know exactly what it meant but the roads weren't busy so it wasn't too big of a deal and the other people on the road just went through them at normal speeds.  I tried to take a picture but it failed. When I got home I saw that there was about half an inch of snow and took a picture. 
After having my late night snack I opened up my mail (including a few things I'm going to review), and saw that I had a Tiffany's catalog to look through. Of course there are a few things that I like from the book, but since I already have my expensive Christmas present it wasn't all that big of a deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...