R&B Inspired Outfit Guide
I realized I haven't put together an outfit together for quite awhile so I thought it would be fun to do a high waisted jeans guide since my How to Wear High Waisted Shorts post was so popular, and with the cold weather coming in I figured it was time for a warmer version. To be a little different I decided to take inspiration from some of my favorite music and put together a guide on how to rock R&B style. This is a look that work for a casual date, or a day of classes or just running around when you're wanting to look a little put together.
- Multicolored Sweater - As soon as I saw this sweater I fell in love. It's gorgeous. I love the short sleeves and bright color, as well as the short cut it has. Unfortunately it's sold out though I did manage to find something similar.
- High Waisted Jeans - High waisted jeans are so flattering, both for you waistline and leg length. I went with an almost acid wash skinny leg, so I could pair it with darker colors, and made sure the waist was ultra high.
- Hat - For the past year or so I've had a beanie obsession. This black beanie is perfect. The best part though is that you can customize it with simple iron on letters from a craft store. I like to wear my hair long and curly if I have a beanie on.
- Scarf - Since the weather is getting cooler, I figured along with a hat, a scarf wouldn't look bad. Somehow they pull together an outfit, and they're just so comfortable.
- Boots - These boots. With their huge exposed zipper, I feel like their speaking to me, telling me to throw down all my money. For this R&B Style look they add a bit of rocker flair, and cool kid attitude.