I believe it is now official fall (remember when I thought September 1st was) which is my favorite season. I love the grey rainy weather that's cool enough for sleeves but not so cold that whenever you head outside you're goal is to get back inside as quickly as possible. The falling leaves and cookouts, which of course include bonfires are things that I can't get enough of. I decided I could do an autumn outfit that is my go to look for school during the fall. It's cozy and comfortable but still cute enough to wear it out after class.
- Joules Rain Boots - I can't believe that until recently I hadn't heard of Joules and I'm so glad I was introduced to them because everything is so cute. One of my finds on their site were these adorable polkadot rain boots, which were exactly what I was looking for, cute and feminine but still practical.
- Skinny Jeans - Any time you're wearing rain boots, and probably any boots for that matter you should tuck them in, or even better wear skinny jeans. With a pair of rain boots I decided to go with a slightly distressed pair because I like the contrast between the rips and the boot texture.
- Sweater - Big chunky sweaters are one of my favorite things to wear. I just feel like I'm wearing one of those snuggies, minus the public shame. Of course it's in grey, being my favorite color.
- Bag - To add a bit of color I added a red bag that works either as a cross body or using the handles. It matches the label color of the rain boots, and the autumn leaves that I'm hoping to see soon.
- Skull Necklace - I added this necklace, and I know it isn't for everyone but I just couldn't help myself. I love the bit of punk rock it adds to the look, especially since otherwise my fall look is quite conservative.