Modest Summer Day Date Outfit
- Slogan T-shirt - Modest dressing can seem a little uptight so I wanted to start this outfit with a cute slogan t-shirt that of course doesn't have any controversy. It should be loose, because it's for tucking into a skirt.
- Bright Skirt - And this is that skirt, I actually own this one (BCBG birthday haul) and it's thicker than most skirts, and is plenty long enough even when I wear it high.
- Sneakers - High heels, especially on a first date are not the best idea. For starters they can give the wrong impression but more importantly they aren't as comfortable as tennis shoes.
- Bright Nail Polish - To tie in with the skirt, and since this is a summer outfit a bright nail polish like Spoiled Plastic Flamingo is a great way to add pop to an outfit.
- Hair Bow - Of course I have to add a hair bow, right now I'm loving them because their so feminine and a perfect accessory without over doing it. I simple pull the front part of my hair back and clip in the bow.