Chinese Snacks, and MY C++ Program

food from china pictures
 This morning I woke up kind of late… Okay it was actually the afternoon when I woke up, which kind of messed up my plans for the day, but is completely my own fault for not getting to bed until 3 am. After doing my normal routine things I realized that I had to go to the post office, today so I had to change out of my sweatpants and t-shirt and into something that didn't make me look like I had just rolled out of bed. Just like the first day of my spring break, I walked there, and it didn't take me nearly as long as I thought it would. I got back in time for a show I wanted to watch only to realize that I can't watch the live show, and have to wait for it to be posted, hopefully sometime this weekend. After eating a late lunch, it was time to get started on my C++ program. I texted one of my group members, who's responsibility it was to get the first part done, (who said they'd have it by today) and asked them how far they were, which ended up being not even started. When I told them that was a problem because it needs to be done by Sunday night, their response was to "calm down, because some of us have to work for a living" I'm sorry but you live at home so that's not exactly true, and you know what even if you were providing for yourself, I don't care, you life problems shouldn't have an affect my grade. 

So I spent the first hour or maybe two hours actually working on his part of the program. Then when I got to my part, or really everything else since it seems like no one else is going to send me their work either. About that time my father came home and was able to help me get some parts that I wasn't even sure how to start, and then it was dinner time. After dinner looking for a dessert, that I shouldn't be doing since I'm trying to be fit my mother pulled out all these Chinese snacks that she got from a coworker who just came back from visiting family there. Of course I can't read any of the labels so everything that I got was a complete surprise when I took a bite, and some of what I tried was completely different than anything I've tried before flavor wise. 

After dinner it was right back to work on my program, and actually had a kind of two steps forward one step back thing happening but before I gave it up for the night I managed to get rid of all the errors. Great way to spend a friday night right? Even worse though I'm going to be working on this thing all weekend because apparently I'm only about 15% of the way done. I'm hoping I'll have some time to get another Caturday with Cricket post on Saturday and an outfit post like How to Wear a Transparent Jacket up on Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...