I've already done the Week One Move Challenge, as well as the Week Two Believe Challenge, and blogged about them and since its the end of the week that means its time to recap on week three of the Move Nourish Believe Challenge, held by Lorna Jane Active, and Fit Approach. I've really had a lot of fun doing these challenges for the past few weeks, and they've made all the school work and bad weather seem to go by a little faster, so I'm going to miss it.
- The first challenge of the week to spoil yourself, and so I did just that, saving a little time in my day to do an outfit blog post, more specifically a how to on wearing round sunglasses I absolutely love doing outfit posts, but between school and my main diary blogging that doesn't leave much time to write them, so I was quite happy with the Monday Challenge.
- Second was to do your body some good and meditate for five minutes. I don't know why but this was amazing. I've skipped out on yoga classes for so long, that I needed this.
- On Wednesday the challenge was to be happy and find your happy place, I considered putting on Instagram pictures of my Hawaii trip but then decided the woods in the winter is a place I like even more, its so peaceful.
- For the fourth day of the Move Nourish Believe Challenge I was to share what you're thankful with and there are so many for me. I made a small collage at the bottom of this picture, but there are a whole lot more and I don't think I could ever name them all.
- Last was a shout out to your number one supporter, which is my mama. The picture isn't the best of us (taken when we were getting ready for the Habitat for Humanity Soup Bowl) but I don't think it really matters. This reminds me that she needs to do another guest post on sewing because I really liked her last one.