Crop Top Outfit Guide
I've done more than a few post featuring crop tops, from my Combining Trends Outfit post to my Movies at Home outfit guide it would seem that crop tops are one of my favorite unmentioned trends. I've done an outfit on how to wear a bustier top, but nothing over wearing a crop top, that is until now. I love the look of an exposed toned stomach, even if I fall under the thin category more than in shape, and it creates such a a laid back summer look. Crop tops also have this forever young vibe that I've been really into lately.
- Floral Crop Top - Of course, the most important part of this outfit is the crop top. Unless I'm going to be wearing a jacket over the crop top, or something underneath I tend to go for ones that are only a few inches shorter than your average top. More than that and some people might think I'm just wearing a bra. I decided on a floral print, because that's very in right now with bohemian floral sunglasses and floral print jeans being very popular
- Acid Skinny Jeans - Maybe acid wash jeans are a thing of the 90's but I still can't get enough of them. As a skinny jean, I think they have just enough old and new to work for now. The only down side is that being so light they can make you look a little heavier if you're bigger.
- Suede Heels - Although I've been focusing more of my attention on wearing shoes without heels, there are still outfit where wearing a heel looks a lot nicer. I love the wrinkle in these shoes and with such a high heel your legs are going to look a mile long. I think that these heels add a little class to the crop top outfit.
- Folded Clutch - Who says purple and pink can't go together? When you have your main outfit piece, the crop top, having two colors that don't always go together, you can try out combining colors you normally wouldn't. A clutch is a great option if you don't want to carry around a heavy bag all day.
- Bow Headband - Although I haven't alway been a big fan of bows I did add one to my dressing for high school outfit guide, and I have to say that I'm starting to really love them. Not only do they keep your hair pulled back, but they do it in an uber cute way.