I've done a few posts featuring boyfriend jeans, like my How To for Wedge Sneakers and my End of the Year Outfit so I decided that I could make a guide simply on wearing boyfriend jeans. As you can see they're a staple for me, and it could be the same way for you too. They are much more casual than the skinny jeans that dominate my outfit posts, so you do have to be careful with the occasion that you wear them but I'll get into that later.
- Silk Key Hole Top, J-Crew - Silk is one of my favorite materials, I know, you're think of course it is, its expensive. But that's not why! I love it because during the hot summer months it feels so cool against my skin. A less expensive alternative to this is polyester, sometimes called the poor man's silk. The sleeveless feeling with just a small ribbon, and the key hole design are a great feminine touch.
- Faux Leather Boots, gojane - I for boyfriend jeans almost any shoe will do, but I tend to either go for a nice heel or clunky boots like these. A boot kind of dresses it down a little, but it also makes it a much more everyday kind of outfit. I also like these boots in red. Check out my outfit for the rain to see another way these Faux leather boots could be worn.
- Boyfriend Jeans, A&F - So the focal point of the outfit, boyfriend jeans. As a mentioned before these can be worn multiple ways, so they're a great staple. With the torn look these boyfriend jeans are very casual and being made by A&F you know their going to have quality.
- Pearl Bracelet, Tiffany's - I'm sure you already know how much I love Tiffany's Check out my Tiffany & Co Wishlist for evidence if you aren't sure. I do love these pearls though, because they're so classic.
- Sunglasses, Guess - Since its summer and you do want to keep your eyes safe I added sunglasses. Guess is a perfect brand for those in their twenties and with a slight cat eye these sunglasses have the perfect amount of retro.